When it comes to fat burners, mainstream companies often feature ripped men and how the products help guys look really badass both in and out of the gym. That’s great and all, but the industry is forgetting that women are more into fat-burning than men are, so it’s really great when companies do think about women when formulating their supplements.
And let’s face it: We ladies don’t like the idea of having too much caffeine in their powders. If anything, we like our caffeine to be strictly from coffee or as a separate supplement. Simply put: Us girls just want our fat burner stacks to simply burn fat and nothing else. Because of that, we sourced some of the best fat burners that shred fat without making us feel all buzzed out of our head.
Here’s our in-depth review of the fat burner PhenQ for 2020!
What is it?
PhenQ is supplied and manufactured by WOLFSON BERG LIMITED. This company states they are proud in leading the supplements industry for over a decade. A young company, but already a leader! PhenQ is described as a weight loss pill that puts emphasis on many facets of weight loss and not just a typical appetite suppressant. They’re also proud of having helped over 190,000 customers!
● Quality fat burners. It passes the eye test well enough and we look forward to reviewing the ingredients.
- ● Clean label. We see everything in the formula, unlike other supplements that hide their ingredient doses.
- ● Available in 3 sizes. 30-day, 90-day, and 150-day supplies, with the third size coming in with a freebie. We like deals like that!
- Ingredients The ingredients in PhenQ are incorporated for the sole purpose of boosting your metabolic rate so you can burn more calories than the average person. This means not only will you lose weight; you’ll also have more energy throughout the day!
- ● Nopal. This is a type of fiber from the nopal cactus. Fiber is known to help curb your appetite and delay the onset of hunger. The less time you spend eating, the less food you eat, and the more you will lose weight.
- ● Capsicum Extract. Capsicum extract helps promote thermogenesis, as in when we eat hot peppers we feel hot and sweaty. Since the compound produces heat, it helps break down fat in the form of thermogenesis.
o Dose is just 8 mg, but the fact that it’s an extract means its potency should be enough to augment our fat burning efforts.
● Piperine Extract. This is the active ingredient in black pepper. Supplements mostly use it to add a little extra fat burning to the mix, but its main function is to enhance compound absorption which can make even a small-dosed supplement pretty potent.
o In a 1998 study, researchers agree that piperine more than increased curcumin bioavailability by up to 2000%!
● Chromium Picolinate. This wonderful fat burner can work in teeny, tiny doses which makes it a great addition in any appetite suppressant. It’s main goal is to reduce appetite through blood sugar control and maintain insulin levels. Balancing insulin and blood sugar can lead to appetite suppression.
Pricing & Buying Info
- ● 1 bottle (30 servings): $69.95
- ● 3 bottles (90 servings): $139.90
- ● 5 bottles (150 servings) + Free Advana Cleanse: $189.95
- ● You can buy on their official website.
Over 190,000+ satisfied customers can’t be wrong! PhenQ is a clinical weight loss supplement that gets results no matter your size, age or gender!
- 190,000 Positive Reviews
- No Jitters or Crash
- Suppresses Appetite
- Multi-Buy Savings
- No Perscription Required
- Stock Sells Out Fast On Company Website
- Can Prevent All Hunger Cravings
- Only Available Online